Reversible key profile W10
IKON Premium-quality reversible key profile with 11 active spring-loaded pin tumblers. Scanning the reversible key system is carried out by 6 pin tumblers arranged centrally in the locking cylinder as well as 5 finger pins arranged on the sides in the locking cylinder core. The undercut within the key profile ensures that an extremely complex key shape is achieved which increases key duplication protection. The requirement of key duplication protection and protection against unauthorised unlocking is met to a high degree by the W10 reversible key profile. Cylinders with W10 profile offer DIN, VdS certification in its standard version and have a modular structure for quick and simple length adjustment.
- 11 (6+5) spring-loaded pin tumblers = protection against unauthorised opening
- Key profile on both sides with undercut and shaft coding. Scanning with five additional spring-loaded shaft scanning pins (finger pins) = unlocking security
- Protected key profile with security card
- Certification and identification meeting VdS★★★ (BZ+)
- Certification and marking in compliance with DIN 18252, class 82* as standard
- Drilling protection class 2 (AB=2), only outside (A)
- Double-sided locking option (GE=BS) = Emergency-key function
- Special profile design, pin combination and additional side scanning provide a very high degree of protection against lock picking and "key bumping"
- Modular system for quick and simple length adjustment
- Key with handy, oval key head
- * Intrusion resistance classes 1 and 2 or A and B require no pulling protection if the cylinder is used with drilling protection in combination with ES2 ZA class security fitting with pulling protection